[jaws-uk] Re: Freecom Freeview Usb2 Stick - further comments

  • From: "Ray Hazan" <raymond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 06:36:40 -0000

Hi Gordon,

Haven't had the chance to label graphics yet. I find that changing the channel in the e p g combo boxd is not changing the info. But I need more time to play! Also a 30 minute recording I did last night off TV came out all peculiarly.

I know audio description is on separate channel in Freeview, which is better as one can adjust the separate sound track and audio independent of ech other. Wouldn't like to lose that capability. But great if the software engineers take our needs on board.

Shall get back to you after further time experimenting, but am otherwise engaged most of this weekend.

Do contact me on:
raymond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

if you don't want to clutter this list.

Best wishes,