[jaws-uk] Re: E-mail and broadband query

  • From: "Mark Smith" <mark.smith1974@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 19:16:18 -0000

What kind of Broadband set up do you have Paul?

I have problems sometimes, and for some strange reason this was caused by a email that just kept sitting in the out box and would not send?

I would suggest maybe checking your out box, and maybe getting a pair of eyes to look at the flashing lights on the cable modem - that is if you have one?

Regards

Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>