[jaws-uk] Re: E-mail and broadband query

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:48:54 -0000

Though you are always connected to your LAN, it is not always connected
to your mail server or mail gpo, and it may take a little time for your
mail program to connect to it.  Do you use a firewall?  Also, if your
server is acting up, or if it is 'down', it will not behave 100% as it
ought.  The main thin is that you do get connected to your mail server,
and that it doesn't take too long to download at each try.