[jaws-uk] Re: Downloading upgrades

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 20:29:02 +0100

If the software was free, so will the upgrade be.  If the program is not
free, you will more than likely be pointed to its home site where you
would pay.  Many programs have one for-free version and another for-pay
version, which latter offers (of course) extra features not available in
the former.

On another question you asked:  You may have thought that the "Dolphin
Pen" was a pen such as you would use with ordinary paper.  Not so.