[jaws-uk] Re: Dates and Times with V7

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 12:58:33 +0100

Hi Darran,

I found a note in the Jaws help indicating that Jaws now follows the rules
set in the regional settings for the date and, presumably, the time.

The main problem here is that the date, as you have it written, doesn't
match the standard UK setting for the date and time.  Also Jaws is trying to
make sense of a partial date followed by a correctly formatted time field
and is coming to the wrong conclusion.

You could try playing around with the date and time setting in the custom
settings in the date and time tabs in the regional settings from the control
panel but you might end up with worse problems elsewhere.

Sorry,

Phil Medway.