[jaws-uk] Re: Coping to Clipboard

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:04:00 +0100

MessageHi Pete and Tiddy,

I guess, Pete, that you are using IE7 where Tiddy's method doesn't seem to
work.
I am almost certain that there is a key combination which does work but I
can never remember what it is.

I have to admit that I usually bring up a virtual view of the page using
JawsKey+control+w, cursor too the url and highlight it omitting the search
engine name which lurks at the end of the address and then hit control+c to
copy the highlighted address to the clipboard.  It's a long-winded way of
going about things I know but it does the trick.

Regards,

Phil Medway

E-mail: philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel: 01869 347639