[jaws-uk] Re: Configuring Windows Live Mail

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:55:35 +0000 (GMT)

Hi David,

you can change which headings are shown, and their order, using the columns
dialog which you can open from the view menu. If you find that jaws says that
this is unavailable, then this can be fixed as follows:
1. Open the layout dialog from the view menu.
2. tab to the message list button, and press it using space bar.
3. A set of three options for how the messages are displayed. The default is
automatic, but tab to one-line view and check this option using spacebar.
4. press the ok button. The columns dialog should now be available.

David.