[jaws-uk] Configuring Windows Live Mail

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 19:05:53 +0100

Hi List,

Started using Windows 7 yesterday.  Could somebody please remind me how to
change the order of items spoken in the headers? of an email.  Normally it
starts with the name and then a few more items such as list groups name, date
and time I think.  The subject line comes last.

The point is I want to change it so that the name of the sender then the
subject line is spoken.  All the other stuff can come later or be ignored.
Hope you know what I mean.  Please advise.

Regards

David