[jaws-uk] Re: Changing Subject Lines

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 11:17:19 -0000

who is She the cat's mother? if you mean me certainly doing a reply would be
far far  easier but I was told that on the Jaws list this  was not proper
practice, but the name and Title of Problem had to be put in  but  if this
She is the person your Post is aimed at all I can say is  hurray hurray for
that information,  the various lists have different procedure.  Regards
Dorothy. PPS having said that maybe Francis can  reply  Dorothy PS it may
help you to know that strange things happened to  Dorothy's mail  that Zen
had to track down and they track very well indeed and as a result  in order
to track the  Email George for some months adopted the Moderation as a form
of receipt, hence  I could attempt to  reply or answer an  Email and my
message would for example receive an immediate receipt by the auto system
at I think Encarta but my actual message would be left in limbo until the Topic or thread was cold Turkey do you want any further explanation if so I will give it willingly ----- Original Message ----- From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>