[jaws-uk] Re: Changing Subject Lines

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 09:10:39 -0000

George, thank god you've said that. Could I add that adding a person's name is
more of an issue. If the message is meant for just that person, then make the
effort to add them to your address book for find their email address and reply
off list. If it will be of interest to others then it is relevant for the list
and the subject line should not be changed unless the subject under discussion
is changed. I know I'm not the owner here, but those guidelines work across all
email lists. If said person insisted on doing it on any of my lists, they would
be warned and if it persisted removed.

Thanks
Dave