[jaws-uk] Re: Browsers

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 11:00:55 +0100

I've tried both checking and unchecking the box in Internet Options but no
change. When I go into the Yahoo Browser options I've done the same but no
change. The Yahoo Browser doesn't actually show up in add remove on its own,
just "Yahoo software" so I'm afraid of removing it all and things I need.
Might just stick with it if I can get used to it.

T: 02887784046
M: 07917710779
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (personal)
E: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (business)