[jaws-uk] Re: Beware the latest patch!

  • From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 20:04:32 +0100

Yes, I still use Forte Agent for news groups.
Thunderbird is still installed, but I'm using Outlook for e-mail.
I didn't install SP3 - George suggested it wasn't much of anything to us
mere users, plus there have been reports that it doesn't like AMD
processors - and there's one of those in my machine.