[jaws-uk] Re: Beware the latest patch!

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 00:53:01 +0100

Hi again, I looked in Belarc and it said Cpu something sounding like Intel
Pentium 208 and then something to do with hertz and it is version 4, is that
no good much? it is getting  to nearly  four years old Also isn't the
Hardrive quality important, I  had a Western Digital on  computer until  the
Hd failed, it was replaced by IBM Hitachi

So if  someone is putting a computer together  shouldn't they get a good
Hardrive?   thanks dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>