[jaws-uk] Re: BT Internet and Yahoo

  • From: "Pete" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:06:04 +0100

Hi folks

I have no problem with BT Yahoo, I don't use their home page or their web
browser but I do use their Spamguard, it is a brilliant way of trapping junk
and stopping it from entering my computer, I just go to my account every couple
of weeks and check there isn't any legitimate mail, then log out and allow the
system to delete the junk in its own time.

Regards,

Pete