[jaws-uk] Re: BT Internet and Yahoo

  • From: Joan Muir <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:29:22 +0100

Hi, Tom,

I use that site as seldom as possible. That's one reason I got rid of the spam
filter. I find it more useful to simply delete what I don't want to read. After
all, they automatically filter out viruses and, if they don't, McAfee does it.
I think I am sensible enough not to open junk mail.
Sorry, don't think it helps you much.

Best wishes,

Joan.