[jaws-uk] Re: Arrow keys in messages.

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:38:04 +0100

Hi Angela,

In addition to the other suggestions, it is worth trying a refresh screen
with Insert+Escape and then use Control+Home to get to the top of the email
again.

I've found that sometimes when I open an email and try to read it too
quickly with my arrow keys, it simply says blank or reads the text from a
message I was reading before.  Using the above method usually fixes this
problem and the message can then be read normally.

Jamie