[jaws-uk] Re: Any opinions one way or other?

  • From: "Alex Stone" <Alex.Stone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 10:38:12 -0000

Amie, I don't know whether they're still running it or not, but I had exactly
the same thought that it had been axed.
Cheers
Alex

Alex Stone
Assistive Technology Support Engineer
Action for Blind People
53 Sandgate Street
London
SE15 1LE

Tel: 020 7635 4946 (direct line)
Tel: 020 7635 4800 (switchboard)
Office Fax: 020 7639 9927
Action for Blind People is an expert national organisation, ensuring blind and
partially sighted people get practical support in all aspects of their
lives.