[jaws-uk] Re: Any opinions one way or other?

  • From: "Amie Slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 20:40:51 -0000

Sorry; I use SoundForge for editing, mainly, on PCs.  PC options seem more
flexible but all the colleges use ProTools.  I'd also be interested in
hearing about peoples' experience of it with JAWS (does JAWS work with it at
all?)
Audio production software is an access nightmare in my experience! I'm a
technophobic digital Sound Artist however :o)
Sorry not to be more help.