[jaws-uk] Re: Anti Virus Program That Works With JAWS

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 00:15:15 -0000

thanks Norman you must be tired     Someone on this list suggested sending a
RNib  standard letter a while ago. I have plenty but if you read it it says
the person sending this believes you have failed to ect, so I thought it
best to find out the Legal position I had already phoned Kaspersky myself
not heard back. The reason it took so long was 1 Liz in London is away, 2
Mrs Murphy of the DlS Disability Law service is on holiday  for a couple of
months.
Brian must have forgotten I have  used Avg for 2 years, it was just the
local  small company told me how good it was when they  had cleaned off my
laptop, it is best to know the exact legal position  before  letters are
sent.  So Persuasion is all that is left and the  Product is made in Russia.
So often on this list we are asked about antivirus products and Jaws well
now we know the legal position which is disapointing of course Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Norman Waddington PhD" <warwickhouse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>