[jaws-uk] Re: Answering the question before its asked

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 00:11:00 -0000

Hi all.

Occcasionally incomming messages are delayed.  This can happen for various
reasons including delays with your ISP due to spam.  ISPs are always
fighting a battle against spam.

Sometimes problems may occur and messages are queued on the Mail server at
your ISP until the problem is resolved.  once the issue is resolved then
messages in the queue to be delivered are delivered, but later messages take
priority so the order can be affected.

I hope this makes sense.

Regards

Graham