[jaws-uk] Answering the question before its asked

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 12:46:22 -0000

Listers,

All day yesterday, Friday 24 Nov, I was recievind responses to enquiries
before the requests for help arrived in my in box.  Any reason for this  to
happen?  I felt as if I was in the middle of an old Two Ronnies sketch.

If the list has found a way of going forward in time can I have tonight's
lottery results  this afternoon please.

Jim Williams