[jaws-uk] Andrew dorothy back

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 22:05:18 -0000

i just had a look by the way into the folder and see it was Freeserve in march last yarn when I signed and in April they beamed Wannadoo.. they talked about it with much excitement and glory.. At one time this Darren was supposed tobe able to give per personal assistance but all that soon went to pot. Anyway on the laptop is AVG and that is on about updating all the time and to click on a baloon I have-not managed to do that and ignore it it says I am at risk etc., How do I do a full system scan on the laptop Ihaveno idea at all. AVG says is updating on the 6th I think but it say it is updating each time I put it on. I did think by the way that when I was using the laptop I wouldnot bother to darken the screen and then maybe Jaws be in the state is in now which you would to see or hear to believe!. However former the screen dark was something I couldn't give up. I donot think I am skilled sough to make some the setting in the highlight and customising and Toney Berry the RnIB visitor doesnot know Jaws. that's why I have I given him the Demo disc to take home and play around with.. What I did to make the screen bearable was this. I went into Display and there are about 8 choices of what seem tube preset choices. Themes they are called and of the 8 about two three will work in white Font and black screen.. the Desk top on the leapt top is set to the I think Classic style as they are all neatly set-to the left the screen. OF no tis desktop a Viglen GEni they are like large blotches ail over the a screen. There is a Theme called Dorothy's The and classic theme and a load of tiers some will turn the screen to themost awful glare a

Dorothy

nd I have to shut my eyes at once.. I dare not experiment in case people start getting Email in black print on black as they did before. so I am putting up with Jaws acting in the most terrible all ver the place as really even those complex setting which I cannot do would Ok make thing abit sir former but I not able to do them At least they aren't arriving black on black touch wood..

I am so sorry Andrew for the typing but if you could see or hear Jaws well enough said if you read the early one on thispagein late August and early September you will the back ground. Dorothy