[jaws-uk] This is Dorothy

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 22:46:10 -0000

I am trying to type from the laptop.AVg didn't ask to click a balloon this time
so it be  satisfied. I donotknow how to   tellit  to do a system scan I do on
the desktop with the Norton.   Incidentally the files copied onto this lapto
are called DbX files is that due the fact they   copied on toadisc  that was
something called Roxio and  what is called 'burn to disc' I didn't do it thing
is thefolders are  all empty they shouldn't have been but it does not matter on
I wonder if I could  send them over from one computer to another. I see  all
the   emails are coming in on here and  they have already   arrived on the
desktop