[jaws-uk] Re: Alternative way of opening combo list boxes.

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 00:04:39 +0100

Hi Michael,

I don't have Jaws 4.51 on this machine but sometimes you need to be in forms
mode to open combo boxes, i.e. press enter to enter forms mode.

At other times a page is designed in such a way that there is no "Go" button
following the combo box and, as soon as you tab away from the combo box, the
form is actioned.

HTH,

Phil Medway.