[jaws-uk] Re: Alternative way of opening combo list boxes.

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 02:02:17 +0100

The more common other type of combo box is called a multi-select combo
box.  Here are instructions for it.

To make multiple selections in a multi select combo box, get the cursor
on the combo box, then go into forms mode with the enter key and then do
a shift key with F8 to go into extended select mode.
Now as you up and down arrow, use the space bar to select or unselect an
item.  When you are finished, use shift key plus F8 again to get out of
extended select mode.  You can now tab to the go button or next form
field