[jaws-uk] Re: Address bar not showing in IE 6

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:20:19 +0100

Hi again

Sorry about that.

make sure your browser isn't running in full screen mode, press f11 and try
the address bar again.

I've just tried putting IE6 into full screen mode and the address bar
disappears with the jaws cursor and f4 to bring up the address bar doesn't
work either.

 If you want to check full screen status, it's in the view menu and cursor
up once.

Darren