[jaws-uk] Re: Address bar not showing in IE 6

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:07:17 +0100

Hi Chris,

I've tried running spybot and it says I am clean.  I do not have adaware and
I have also checked the add remove programs in the control panel and as far
as I can make out everything is OK there.  I did send a screen shot of my
homepage to a friend, and when they looked at it I was advised that I needed
to use the mouse to move things around on the screen.

I have contacted the RNIB volunteer service to see if they can arrange for
someone to come and help me out, and if this does not work I will ask a
church friend to see if they can help.

Maybe as this is straying off Jaws related subjects it may be worth you
writing to me off list about this if you want to reply.
Alexander Shannon