[jaws-uk] Re: Accessing a JAVA Web Application using JAWS 9.0

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:26:45 -0000

Hi Hina,

You can get the Java access bridge version 2.0.1 from:
http://java.sun.com/products/accessbridge/

When you install it, a scan of the system is done to identify any VMs present
and associate the access bridge with them.

There is no guarantee that Java programs will be accessible though  after
installing the access bridge since only programs written in an accessible way
will respond appropriately.

Regards,

Phil Medway.

E-mail: philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx