[jaws-uk] Accessing a JAVA Web Application using JAWS 9.0

  • From: "Hina Keval" <hinakeval@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:44:29 +0000

I am trying to test the accessibility of a application which operates using
JAVA (JRE installed). I am using JAWS version 9.0 and have found that
nothing is accessible!
I have a feeling I need to install something to make JAWS work with the
application.

I've done a quick search on the Freedom Scientific website and found that
'Java AccessBridge' can be used with additional instructions ....see the
link below (but this link is 4 years old):

http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_support/BulletinView.asp?QC=748

Any ideas on what I need to install/do for JAWS 9.0?

Hina.