[jaws-uk] Re: Accessible dictionaries

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 12:36:02 +0100

Andrew you are missing some of the best features of Kurzweil, start on the
numpad side to begin for e.g  in Read open or scan a document then when you
want  to get at  the Dictionary try the second key in at the top going front
right to left. Shift this same key with the  Horizontal key and then you
will get more options.  You can get at it all from the desktop side  in
Options and Tools and Define a word and much more. You should have a Manual
easy to get at and bookmark. Additionally I found the tape Tutorials very
helpful when first starting. I had to ask for these,they were not at that
time mentioned on the Website, I contacted Kurzweil directly to ask more
about. In particular was a2 Tape Tutorial. that is very
useful as a Manual of several hundred pages is a bit daunting. However you
have a wonderful tool there to explore.