[jaws-uk] Re: Accessible dictionaries

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 20:30:22 +0100

      Hearing the word Dictionary reminded me. Andrew for some odd reason I
had an idea you were in New Zealand, your Email address doesn't indicate
that so I maybe mixing you up with another person. If you are in new Zealand
your OCR supplier  is in Christchurch, if you contact them and ask for the
tape tutorials I am sure you will  find them handy. You have bought the
programme and  some of the  marvellous features and believe me with spelling
like mine! Such a tool is vital. If you are not in New Zealand  look on the
website for your supplier. Good luck Dorothy.