[jaws-uk] Re: AVG and antivirus query

  • From: "Ismail" <iasaloo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 09:12:37 -0000

Hi,

Don't know if you are wanting to pay but I find eset products to be very
good because if you get stuck the tech support will do what they can to help
by remotely connecting to your PC the only downside is that the support
number is an 0845 and these are not free with all telephone providers and
packages.

Regards,

Ismail.