[jaws-uk] Re: 7.1 not reading all links on page

  • From: "Pete" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:53:02 +0100

Hi again,

Good news - I was reading through some old messages from this list and came
across one from Ian Robinson where he quotes from Brian Hartgen about
"legacy Support", so I switched to version 7.1, checked the box in config
manager, and now it is displaying all links on the page.

Thanks to Ian and Brian for inadvertently giving the solution to this
problem - I don't know what legacy support is, but whatever it is, at least
it enables us to read links properly on web pages.

Regards,

Pete H.