[jaws-uk] Re: 2 questions

  • From: "Mister Kayne" <mujtabam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 09:15:38 +0530

Hi Kevin;

You should be able to activate your product even if you reinstal it. Please
request an activation code before you do anything with the software. More
information and activation instructions available at:
https://fsactivate.freedomscientific.com/

With reference to the Windows Update, not sure if you can stop a specific
update but you can disable Windows update all together. Here is how in
Windows 7 OS:

1. Windows Key to open the search edit box.
2. Type Windows Update in the edit box, if you are lucky it should be the
first result in the search, check by using the up and down arrow keys. Hit
enter to open.
3. Your focus should be on the check for update button, tab till you get to
the change settings link and hit enter.
4. In the new window, tab till you get the combo box that will allow you to
set how windows updates are installed, choose your prefference and tab to
make other selections based on your preference.
5. Once done, tab to the OK/Apply button and hit enter to complete the task
and accept the changes.

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India
"Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going." ~ Jim
Rohn