[jaws-uk] Windows 8

  • From: "Ken Reid" <ken.reid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Users" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 11:41:10 +0100

All,

I've just acquired my first Windows 8 laptop, on which I've installed Jaws
16. Can anyone suggest any easy to use resources for understanding the main
differences with previous versions of Windows (I've stepped from Vista, with
a brief stopover on 7).

A similar request applies to using Office 2013 or 365 on this machine,
having advanced from 2007, with light touches on 2010.

Many thanks.

Ken