[jaws-uk] 2 Versions of Jaws Starting Up

  • From: "Mark Smith" <marksmith@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:58:25 +0100

I have just bought a new windows XP PC, and installed Jaws 6.1 and then whilst
at Sight Village picked up a free upgrade 6.2 disk.

I installed this and now when I start my PC, sometimes both versions of Jaws
will talk at once.

I have been into the basic settings options, and unticked Jaws to automatically
start up and set up two lots of separate short cut keys to open either versions
of Jaws.

Can anyone please advise me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

Mark Smith
Equipment and Information Centre
Norfolk and Norwich Association For The Blind
Email marksmith@xxxxxxxxxx
www.nnab.org.uk

Celebrating 200 years
1805-2005

This e-mail is confidential. If you receive it by mistake, please let us know
and then delete it from your system; you should not copy, disclose or
distribute its contents to anyone nor act in reliance on this e-mail, as this
is prohibited and may be unlawful.