[jabber-br] About JSF logo, the Jabber-BR initiative and LacFREE 2005

  • From: Daniel Pádua <daniel.padua@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stpeter@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:09:09 -0300

Hi Peter,

I'm Daniel Pádua, a jabber user and interface designer from Brazil.

We put up a group called Jabber-br (www.jabber-br.org), to help
spread the use, development and availability of jabber networks
in our country, and now we have some questions that couldn't
be solved reading the Jabber.org website's content.

a) We are designing a logo for Jabber-br, and in the first instance,
we thought about use the JSF logo as a start point.
How is the JSF's copyright policy on that logo?

b) In September, 30, the first Latin America Jabber Users Meeting
will make place at LacFREE (http://twiki.im.ufba.br/bin/view/LacFREE/LacFREEen),
a major FOSS gathering between latin america countries.
We'll be honored to have you and other JSF members to
join us at this event. What do you say about it? =)

Best Regards
and we hope to hear from you soon,

Daniel Pádua
xmpp: dpadua@xxxxxxxxxx