[j-tools] Re: problem with sounds in the latest bill of Jaws 12 released this Monday

  • From: Luis Eduardo Peña <lpena57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 08:07:31 -0500

Thanks for the explanation. J-Tools has become such an essential part of my
work that I prefer to sacrifice the improvements in Jaws for the mean time.
Do you have an estimate of when the release will be ready? When such a
release becomes available shall I reinstall the latest bill of Jaws again?

Thanks.

Luis