[j-tools] Re: problem with sounds in the latest bill of Jaws 12 released this Monday

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 13:42:08 +0100

Thanks very much, but do realise, in using J-Tools with that release of jaws,
what you are doing is corrupting the new improvements which are prevalent in
the latest jaws build. Changes were made for example in the default files,
Word, Outlook etc, and you are not benefiting from those because we overwrite
them. It it all works for you, that's great, but I have to give you the
technical answer which is that you are not totally benefiting from the jaws
update.