[j-tools] Re: Discontinuation of J-Tools

  • From: Luis Eduardo Peña <lpena57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 10:09:00 -0500

Hi Brian,

I deeply regret the discontinuation of J-Tools. It is so sad that some of
your products like J-Tools and Infotech are no longer available.

Brian, in your message you say that many of the J-Tools features are already
in Jaws 14. However, things such as the tesxt notes, the j-clipboard, the
bookmarks and the shortcuts are not available in Jaws 14. Do you plan to
give the code of J-Tools to Fs, or to make it available as open source so
feature developers of Jaws scripts could use it to implement new features
for jaws?

Best regards,

Luis