[j-tools] Re: Discontinuation of J-Tools

  • From: "Don" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 07:08:45 -0500

Brian, please provide an answer to this question as it will benefit
everyone.  I imagine this means that the activation server will no longer be
available.  So, for example, if my computer crashes and I have to reformat
it, I will lose authorization.  Can you tell us all the exact files to keep
as a backup and where to put them when needed so that we can self
reauthorize if we have to redo our machines?

Thanks very much.

Don Barrett