[j-say list] would like to delete some things, can I do this?

  • From: "Harry Brown" <wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 19:06:46 -0400

Hi folks,
There so many things in freedom scientific folders and sub folders that I want
to delete, including:
When I click on shared, then click on the eloquence folder, it says 6.1.  Can I
delete that, or, maybe that's the version of eloquence I'm using.  Now of
course, I use Jaws 12.0.525.
Also, the ESM.syn, that's another language, isn't it?
And ESP.syn, that's for spanish, and I don't need that, right?
Then, FIN.syn, that's finnish, and I don't speak that.
Also, FRA.syn, that's france, right?  I should be able to get rid of that,
right?
FRC.syn, that's another foreign language, right?
ITA.syn, that's italian, right?
Also, there's PTB.syn, that's Portugal, right?
Can I delete all these, since I don't use them, and won't be using them?
Then, in the braille folder, it says
10.12, but I'm using jaws 12.0.525.  That's a bit older, isn't it?  Can I
delete that?
Then, in the ENU subfolder in the settings folder,
there's magic.jsb.  I don't use Magic, so, I want to delete that.
There's magic.jsd, can I get rid of that?
Then, in the drivers folder, there are different synthasizer drivers for
synthasizers which I'll never use, like:
accentSA
appollo2
bns
So, can I delete all this stuff, let me know.
Harry