[j-say list] so much junk in these folders to delete!

  • From: "Harry Brown" <wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 19:29:44 -0400

Hi all,
In the Freedom scientific folder, in the drivers subfolder, I found these
things I want to delete, if I can, that is.
Blite18, that's an 18 dot braille display, right?  I'll never use an 18 dot
braille display.
I'm waiting for a full page braille display, and folks, they're working on one,
right now.
Then, brlnote, which is a braille note, right?  I'll never use a braille note,
since I hate note takers.
Then, there's a file that says Tywonese.jbt.  I'm not from Tywon?
Then, there is a file which says Rus_unicode.jbt, which is from Russia, right?
I should be able to delete that, since I'm not from there.
Then, there's a file called Icelandic.jbt, and I am not from Iceland, so, can I
delete that?
Then, there are a few hj pad files, and I want to delete everything to do with
HJ pad, because I'll never use HJ pad, since I only will use Word.
There's HJ pad.exe, and HJ pad.enu.
Then, there is a file named Euro_unicode.jbt, and I'm not from Europe.
Then, there's danish.jbt, and I'm not danish.
Then, there's a jaws quick start guide.pdf, and I won't use that, because I can
read other versions of the jaws quick start guide.
Then, in the help folder, there's HJ admin.chm, and no HJ pad for me.
Then, there's HJPad.chm.
So, I want to delete all that stuff, can I do it?
I know not to delete file store, for sure.
Harry