[j-say list] Re: no spaces between words-troubleshooting

  • From: "Ed. Rosenthal" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 06:33:36 -0800

There are several possible contributors to this problem:

1.  What version of Microsoft Word is being used?
2.  Have you turned off macro security
3.  Is this happening only in documents with tables?
4.  Is this happening only where templates are being used?
5.  Are there any word plug-ins (third-party applications that install to MS
Word)?
6.  Does this seem to occur after any specific length of time has gone by
(i.e., it does not happen early in the session, but after an hour or more
use it does)?
7.  Have you recently done a disk cleanup and disk defragment?

-ed.