[j-say list] Re: incomplete dictation echo

  • From: "Will Thoms" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 12:45:08 -0000

Hi,
I'm using a Buddy USB audio interface with the noise cancelling headset
direct from T&T Consultancy.  I can't remember the make and model of it, its
the one that costs around £60.

I'm using a desktop machine running  Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Service Pack 2 with all updates excluding I E 7.
              Intel(R)
Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.40GHz

Will