[j-say list] error message

  • From: "Judy W" <judyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "J-Say@Freelists. Org" <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 21:51:07 -0500

I have been in meetings all week and tonight I was working on a report. I
kept getting a message that said dragon internal recognizer error you may be
able to continue dictating but you need to close to save your settings. I
got this three times after exiting dragon and rebooting. Does anyone have
any ideas?

Also, there is one word that the program refuses to recognize. It is a four
letter word used in a novel I am helping to edit. I have typed it in to the
correction box and trained it at least 20 times and I put it in my words in
notepad. It still won't work correctly. The profile seems to be worse since
I have gone back to it after my absence. Noone has used the machine or the
program. Any help would be appreciated. I think I am experiencing stability
problems since I lost one sound and am now getting error messages and
recognition is declining in some situations.

Thanks,
Judy