[j-say list] Re: correction box not honoring selected material

  • From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 20:14:18 -0600

I have to concur about Outlook express. It is free, and it works very well for
many home users who simply don't need some of the functions that are involved
in Microsoft Outlook. It would seem to me that if this problem really is one
where Dragon NaturallySpeaking is at fault, the folks at nuance would want to
know.