[j-say list] Re: correction box not honoring selected material

  • From: "Sue Martin" <smartin27@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 18:25:12 -0600

My current Dragon student has chosen Outlook Express rather than Outlook for
his E-mail client.  When composing a message it was really flaky until I set
it to use plain text and taught the student to maximize the message window.

Most of my instructors seem to prefer Outlook Express and I think it's
because it's so easy to use the address book.  Doesn't matter that I try to
steer them towards Outlook.  I tried using the, "Store E-mail," routine to
entice everybody towards Outlook but since it works in Outlook Express too
that wasn't the best amunition.

In the best of all worlds everybody would do what we tell them to do but
that's just not reality and I'm not a dictatorial kind of person.

Outlook Express really does work pretty well, all things considered.