[j-say list] Re: comprehensive list of DNS 11 pro commands_

  • From: "Ed. Rosenthal" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:37:56 -0700

Dean- there isn't a 'comprehensive' list of voice commands of which I am
aware.  In part an item like this would be very unwieldy; complicating this
is Dragon's use of Natural Language Commands which means you should be able
to say something close to a command and have Dragon interpret this.  As well
as the whole 'say what you see' which means you should be able to say any
control name on the screen and have it activate if it's well supported.

I try to provide command sets to folks through creative 'parsing' of the
Dragon Help files.

There are also a number of downloadable materials that are Dragon specific
(ie, not JSay) at:
http://www.nuance.com/for-individuals/by-product/dragon-for-pc/existing-cust
omers/dragon-training/index.htm

Hope you're doing well...ed.