[j-say list] comprehensive list of DNS 11 pro commands_

  • From: "Dean Martineau" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 14:52:46 -0600

I confess to perhaps not having looked for this as hard as I could, and I
don´t have my j'Say disks with me, though I have all their important
content, I believe.  I´d love to find one document with all, or most
possible DNS commands.  Everything I´ve seen, such as the help system, has
everything in multiple documents.  I´d like to be able to put a document in
a portable reading device for searching and browsing.

Thanks, and I hope the answer to this isn´t so obvious that anybody would
know it.

Dean